Pest Control Marketing Company with 100% ROI
Back in the day, pest control in Germanton was a somewhat closed market. You had to know someone who had tried a particular company’s services and was satisfied with the results. And though word-of-mouth marketing is sufficient in maintaining a nice customer flow, it has its limits. One day things changed, and it is now simply not enough to just do a good job and have happy clients. Why did this happen?
Today people have practically unlimited access to the Internet. It allows users to find any pest control company in Germanton they want, read the reviews, and compare the prices and services. This is why a marketing plan for pest control companies has become a must-have. Finding new customers, rewarding your loyal clients, and raising brand awareness is the new reality for pest control online marketing. The Lasting Trend digital marketing agency specializes in these areas.
Best Offer Ever: Who Is Your Client and How Your Service Can Help Him
There are a lot of pest control marketing ideas in Germanton. However, one can say that the basic idea is to know your clientele. Actually, it applies to literally any kind of business marketing, not only pest control. If you are selling a product or your services, it is vital to have answers to the following questions:
- Who your customer is?
- How old is your customer?
- Which gender is most prominent among customers?
- What do they want from you?
- How will a customer know he needs pest control?
- What price is he ready to pay?
- Where is he located?
- Why should he choose you over your competitors?
- What does he know about pest control, and what should he know?
Each and every question from this list should have an answer. When developing your pest control marketing strategy, base it on your client’s image, interests, location, and needs. Let’s say, you have conducted marketing research about your clientele. The results show, that 85% of your customers are wealthy men in their 30s with a wife and kids, who live within a 30 miles from you.
In this case, your marketing strategy should address them. For example, your pest control ad should say, that your methods of dealing with bugs are fast and there are no consequences which may hurt your kid’s health. Your target audience will see this ad, apply it to their situation, and decide that you are the safest bet (especially, if your price is just right) and will choose you over your competitors.
Pest Control Marketing Insight
Everywhere you look these days people are logging onto the internet via some technological device. Gone are the days when consumers opened up the phone book to find a salon, restaurant or pest control company. Today, the average consumer will use mobile web browsing or popular search engines like Google to find information based on a keyword search. In order for companies to get recognized, they need to have a higher search engine rankings than other companies.
The use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by businesses is growing by leaps and bounds. In efforts to stay ahead of the competition and effectively direct consumers to their business, business owners are hiring SEO companies to do the dirty work so they can reap the benefits. Search engine optimization is the process of increasing organic traffic to a website through backlink articles, keyword indexing and submissions to directories and blogs.
Every company needs to be linked to keywords and other businesses or mentions of those keywords in order to gain recognition on search engines. For example, if a pest control company is based in Cooperstown, New York then that particular website needs to be linked to all variations (singular and plural, abbreviated and not abbreviated) of "pest control company" and "Cooperstown, New York." The more times your business name or keyword is searched, the higher the company's website will rank. A higher ranking means that your business will appear sooner on search engine results. The best businesses will rank within the first five pages of search engine results.
Writing keyword rich content, submitting it to directories and linking it to other websites can be time consuming. For the average person, it takes approximately one hour to write an effective keyword article. Many business owners today do not have time to manage the hundreds of articles that are needed in order to increase web traffic to their company. The affordable and practical solution is to utilize SEO companies. These people will put together a plan to help your pest control company move ahead in search engine rankings. Each pest control company marketing plan is different and varies based on the needs of that company and the overall marketing budget. SEO is beneficial to small and large pest control companies alike.
Search engine optimization is critical for any pest control company today that wants to generate more website traffic. With thousands of people bypassing the use of phone books, mobile advertising and marketing has moved to the forefront of best business advertising methods. In addition to creating article submissions and keyword indexing, every business should capitalize on the use of social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to help spread the word about their company and any specials or promotions that are currently running. With the help of SEO companies, pest control companies can rise through the ranks quickly and gain more customers. Without it, new customers is left to chance and possibly deferred to other pest control companies in the area.
Pest Control Marketing - Understanding the M's of Marketing
1. Make sure people can easily read the signage on the side of your vehicle - Does your vehicle attract attention?Are the words easy to read (or are the obscured by wild and fancy graphics)? Are the letters big enough and bold enough to read from far away? Is you phone number big and easy to read? It does you no good at all to put a message on the side of your vehicle if it can't be read... or if it is hard to read. Your vehicle is a rolling billboard. Make sure the people who see it rolling by can read what it says very quickly and easily... and from far away!
2. Make a bold promise or statement of benefit - What does the message on the side of your vehicle say? ( Sorry to have to tell you this, but no one really cares what the name of your company is. They only care about what you can do for them). Are you making someone a promise of what you can do for them? Are you offering a big, bold guarantee? Do you explain it clearly? If you just put the name of your company on the side of your vehicle and your telephone number, you are missing out on a great opportunity to get new customers. If people see your vehicle, it is critical that your vehicle speak to them. Tell them what you want them to know. And be specific.
Give a Call To Action.
Give them a direction to follow. If you think they will figure it out on their own, you are making a serious mistake that will cost you new customers.
3. Put your vehicle if front of as many people as you can - Choose high-visibility parking spaces. Eat at restaurants during peak periods and park your vehicle as near the front door as possible (arrive early to get the best parking spot). When servicing a home or business, leave your vehicle near or in the street so other people driving by can see it, especially important in neighborhoods. This gives a sense of security to other neighbors. Attend grand openings. Park near entrances to shopping malls and shopping centers. Drive your vehicle to local sporting events, schools, churches and anywhere else you are going where there will be lots of people.
Pest Control Marketing - How To get more Business
Pest control marketing is not brain surgery. If you will simply follow certain PROVEN marketing strategies and principles, you can be assured of streams of new customers who keep showing up at your door ready to do business with you.
One of the best ways to grow your pest control business is to get people to refer you to others... especially your current customers. What they say about you is a thousand times more powerful than what you say about yourself. People love to talk and you certainly want them to talk about YOU and YOUR BUSINESS. And you want them to say good things.
Just remember this: Satisfied customers don't refer people. Amazed customers DO. Shocked & Awed customers DO. Wow'd customers DO.
If you will follow these 3 suggestions it will cause your customers to talk about you in a good way to their friends, neighbors and associates.
1. Always give your customers more than what they pay you for - This is an important key to success no matter what business you are in. Never nickel and dime your customers. Find things to do for them for FREE... that you could charge for if you wanted to. This will cause them to feel appreciated and obligated. It's called "The Law Of Reciprocity". When you do something extraordinary and/or unexpected for someone, it makes them want to repay you. In this case, they would do that by referring you to others.
2. Reward your customers for referrals - Offering referral incentives to your customers will definitely up the numbers of times they tell people about you. Cash, gift cards, gasoline cards, restaurant cards, movie tickets, all are good incentives. Never use a discount of your service as an incentive. It's been proven that people tend to distrust that offering to a certain degree. They will respond quicker to a reward that is unrelated to your product or service.
3. Ask for referrals - This is difficult for some people. They feel it makes them look desperate if they come right out and ask someone for a referral. But it's not desperate unless YOU are desperate. Simply explain that your business is a referral driven business and you want to be able to provide your services to their friends, neighbors and associates. Don't be pushy. Just keep reminding them. Sooner or later they will get in the habit of telling others about you. You just have to train them to do it.
Bottom line: Referrals are the cornerstone of pest control marketing. Learning the techniques of referral generation and applying them will assure that you always have a ringing phone and new accounts to service.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in Germanton Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
Pest Control Web Design Financing Germanton