Pest Control Marketing Company with 100% ROI
Back in the day, pest control in Bethania was a somewhat closed market. You had to know someone who had tried a particular company’s services and was satisfied with the results. And though word-of-mouth marketing is sufficient in maintaining a nice customer flow, it has its limits. One day things changed, and it is now simply not enough to just do a good job and have happy clients. Why did this happen?
Today people have practically unlimited access to the Internet. It allows users to find any pest control company in Bethania they want, read the reviews, and compare the prices and services. This is why a marketing plan for pest control companies has become a must-have. Finding new customers, rewarding your loyal clients, and raising brand awareness is the new reality for pest control online marketing. The Lasting Trend digital marketing agency specializes in these areas.
Best Offer Ever: Who Is Your Client and How Your Service Can Help Him
There are a lot of pest control marketing ideas in Bethania. However, one can say that the basic idea is to know your clientele. Actually, it applies to literally any kind of business marketing, not only pest control. If you are selling a product or your services, it is vital to have answers to the following questions:
- Who your customer is?
- How old is your customer?
- Which gender is most prominent among customers?
- What do they want from you?
- How will a customer know he needs pest control?
- What price is he ready to pay?
- Where is he located?
- Why should he choose you over your competitors?
- What does he know about pest control, and what should he know?
Each and every question from this list should have an answer. When developing your pest control marketing strategy, base it on your client’s image, interests, location, and needs. Let’s say, you have conducted marketing research about your clientele. The results show, that 85% of your customers are wealthy men in their 30s with a wife and kids, who live within a 30 miles from you.
In this case, your marketing strategy should address them. For example, your pest control ad should say, that your methods of dealing with bugs are fast and there are no consequences which may hurt your kid’s health. Your target audience will see this ad, apply it to their situation, and decide that you are the safest bet (especially, if your price is just right) and will choose you over your competitors.
Pest Control Marketing on the Internet
Pest control marketing is not brain surgery. If you will simply follow certain PROVEN marketing strategies and principles, you can be assured of streams of new customers who keep showing up at your door ready to do business with you.
One of the best ways to grow your pest control business is to get people to refer you to others... especially your current customers. What they say about you is a thousand times more powerful than what you say about yourself. People love to talk and you certainly want them to talk about YOU and YOUR BUSINESS. And you want them to say good things.
Just remember this: Satisfied customers don't refer people. Amazed customers DO. Shocked & Awed customers DO. Wow'd customers DO.
If you will follow these 3 suggestions it will cause your customers to talk about you in a good way to their friends, neighbors and associates.
1. Always give your customers more than what they pay you for - This is an important key to success no matter what business you are in. Never nickel and dime your customers. Find things to do for them for FREE... that you could charge for if you wanted to. This will cause them to feel appreciated and obligated. It's called "The Law Of Reciprocity". When you do something extraordinary and/or unexpected for someone, it makes them want to repay you. In this case, they would do that by referring you to others.
2. Reward your customers for referrals - Offering referral incentives to your customers will definitely up the numbers of times they tell people about you. Cash, gift cards, gasoline cards, restaurant cards, movie tickets, all are good incentives. Never use a discount of your service as an incentive. It's been proven that people tend to distrust that offering to a certain degree. They will respond quicker to a reward that is unrelated to your product or service.
3. Ask for referrals - This is difficult for some people. They feel it makes them look desperate if they come right out and ask someone for a referral. But it's not desperate unless YOU are desperate. Simply explain that your business is a referral driven business and you want to be able to provide your services to their friends, neighbors and associates. Don't be pushy. Just keep reminding them. Sooner or later they will get in the habit of telling others about you. You just have to train them to do it.
Bottom line: Referrals are the cornerstone of pest control marketing. Learning the techniques of referral generation and applying them will assure that you always have a ringing phone and new accounts to service.
Marketing a Pest Control Business Online
The basic foundation of any successful marketing program is a clear understanding of the 3 M's and how they relate to each other. Make sure you take the time to educate yourself in these 3 areas. Just because you open up a business doesn't mean new customers will just show up. You have to have a plan to attract them... and keep them for a long time. The most important part of your pest control business is the marketing of it. If you don't do that effectively, you won't have any customers... and that is a FACT!
The 3 M's of Marketing:
1. Message - This is what you want to say to your potential clients and customers. It is the message you are sending to your chosen market. This is your deal. Your message needs to be powerful, dynamic and compelling. This is what you are saying to someone that is going to convince them that YOU are the one they should be doing business with.
2. Market -These are the people you want to deliver your message to. These should be the people most likely to purchase your product or service... in this case, termite and/or pest control. You need to study your market and make sure you are delivering your message to the right market. Example: You would not want to spend a lot of money to send out a direct mail campaign selling termite control to a zip code and find out later that it consisted mostly of apartment dwellers. Why? Because renters don't purchase termite control. That is almost always left up to the owner of the structure. Make sense. I hope so.
3. Media - This is the vehicle you choose to deliver your message to your chosen market. Examples include the internet, yellow pages, radio, TV, newspaper, magazine, hand-out flyers, public speaking, etc. Media can be very expensive, so it is very important that you have crafted the right message and have identified the best market to deliver it to.
It is critical that you understand the importance of each of the 3 M's and how each one relates to the other 2. They are like the 3 legs of a bar stool. If one leg is missing or broken, the stool will not support you and will ultimately cause you to fall.
Think of it as firing a gun. Ready, aim, fire. Each is equally important if you want to be able to consistently hit your target.
Pest Control Marketing Tip On How To Handle and Overcome Objections
Why would anyone want to market on the Internet when you aren't selling anything online?
The honest answer is, the Internet is designed for not just promoting goods, it's also excellent for getting info.
It's very good for comparing neighborhood pest control companies as well as checking out the local specials at the grocery store. What makes people search online for local companies?
To begin with, what you come across on the Internet is actually much more current compared to what the yellow pages are. Trying to find info on the Internet is additionally a lot more Earth friendly, think about the number of trees it requires to create millions of telephone guides! In addition to that, the swiftness and ease of the world wide web convert it into a great place to get even local information.
Dozen of newspapers across the country have stopped print papers and taken there services online, and phone books are sure to quickly join them. Which means that for those who have some sort of local business that you would like to market, you'll want to make Internet marketing an element of the marketing budget.
Researchers have confirmed over and over that businesses having a web presence receive additional clients every month from other web site. But not just any website if you aren't on the very first page then you definitely losing customers, customers that are heading right to the competitors.
So if you would like get rolling the very first thing for you to do will be to find an experienced marketing and advertising company to design you a website that the major search engines will fall madly in love with. Although you may currently have a web site, you will probably have to have another one. If the existing web page is hidden on page 300 on the search engines, it's literally worthless and refreshing it seriously isn't likely to be really worth the time and effort. Its like having the perfect restaurant that no one can find and no one knows about. Revamping the menu just isn't going to bring you the business.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in Bethania Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
Pest Control Lead Generation Financing Bethania