Pest Control Marketing Company with 100% ROI
Back in the day, pest control in Bethania was a somewhat closed market. You had to know someone who had tried a particular company’s services and was satisfied with the results. And though word-of-mouth marketing is sufficient in maintaining a nice customer flow, it has its limits. One day things changed, and it is now simply not enough to just do a good job and have happy clients. Why did this happen?
Today people have practically unlimited access to the Internet. It allows users to find any pest control company in Bethania they want, read the reviews, and compare the prices and services. This is why a marketing plan for pest control companies has become a must-have. Finding new customers, rewarding your loyal clients, and raising brand awareness is the new reality for pest control online marketing. The Lasting Trend digital marketing agency specializes in these areas.
Best Offer Ever: Who Is Your Client and How Your Service Can Help Him
There are a lot of pest control marketing ideas in Bethania. However, one can say that the basic idea is to know your clientele. Actually, it applies to literally any kind of business marketing, not only pest control. If you are selling a product or your services, it is vital to have answers to the following questions:
- Who your customer is?
- How old is your customer?
- Which gender is most prominent among customers?
- What do they want from you?
- How will a customer know he needs pest control?
- What price is he ready to pay?
- Where is he located?
- Why should he choose you over your competitors?
- What does he know about pest control, and what should he know?
Each and every question from this list should have an answer. When developing your pest control marketing strategy, base it on your client’s image, interests, location, and needs. Let’s say, you have conducted marketing research about your clientele. The results show, that 85% of your customers are wealthy men in their 30s with a wife and kids, who live within a 30 miles from you.
In this case, your marketing strategy should address them. For example, your pest control ad should say, that your methods of dealing with bugs are fast and there are no consequences which may hurt your kid’s health. Your target audience will see this ad, apply it to their situation, and decide that you are the safest bet (especially, if your price is just right) and will choose you over your competitors.
Pest Control Marketing Tip On How To Handle and Overcome Objections
Maybe you already have a web page. Maybe you even spent a lot of money getting it built and designed.
But here is the million dollar question...
Is your website making your phone ring?
Marketing your pest control company on the Internet is not just a matter of having a web page with the name of your company. If a potential customer don't see your name within the first ten results when they do a search, then your site isn't worth the space its built on.
Its a little like the finest restaurant in town but nobody knows about it and its on a dead end street. Even if you do expensive advertising, you'll never get any drive by traffic. There isn't a lot you can do about a bad location.
Location, location, location is what makes your phone rings with people looking for your services. And by location, I mean your website seeds to be on top.
So, can you just re-do the site that you already have?
The reason is that search engines take lots of factors into consideration, and chances are (since your site isn't placing well already) the search engines don't like your site for whatever reasons.
Changing the site in an attempt to appease the Internet gods is a little like changing your menu after you've served rotted food. Its just not worth it. Its better to close the restaurant and open up in a new part of town with a new name, right?
Likewise, its faster and cheaper to just do your site right, right from the beginning.
How long will it take before your phone is ringing?
A company that knows what they are doing can get you on the first page within a couple of weeks at most. That being said, not every marketing company can do that. It makes a big difference to hire someone that knows your business in particular. Back to the restaurant analogy, who wants to go to a place the specializes in Japanese, Mexican, Armenian and Irish food?
Getting you on page one is part of the job, but enticing people to call YOU instead of the competition is the second part. You'll want to be an active participant with your marketing company so that you can make sure that your current specials and other discounts are up to date and attractive to your potential customers.
Pest Control Marketing online can bring you dozens of new clients quickly and with very little work on your part. When done right, its the wisest use of your marketing dollars!
Pest Control Marketing - Costly Mistakes That Will Spell Disaster for Your Pest Control Marketing
1. Make sure people can easily read the signage on the side of your vehicle - Does your vehicle attract attention?Are the words easy to read (or are the obscured by wild and fancy graphics)? Are the letters big enough and bold enough to read from far away? Is you phone number big and easy to read? It does you no good at all to put a message on the side of your vehicle if it can't be read... or if it is hard to read. Your vehicle is a rolling billboard. Make sure the people who see it rolling by can read what it says very quickly and easily... and from far away!
2. Make a bold promise or statement of benefit - What does the message on the side of your vehicle say? ( Sorry to have to tell you this, but no one really cares what the name of your company is. They only care about what you can do for them). Are you making someone a promise of what you can do for them? Are you offering a big, bold guarantee? Do you explain it clearly? If you just put the name of your company on the side of your vehicle and your telephone number, you are missing out on a great opportunity to get new customers. If people see your vehicle, it is critical that your vehicle speak to them. Tell them what you want them to know. And be specific.
Give a Call To Action.
Give them a direction to follow. If you think they will figure it out on their own, you are making a serious mistake that will cost you new customers.
3. Put your vehicle if front of as many people as you can - Choose high-visibility parking spaces. Eat at restaurants during peak periods and park your vehicle as near the front door as possible (arrive early to get the best parking spot). When servicing a home or business, leave your vehicle near or in the street so other people driving by can see it, especially important in neighborhoods. This gives a sense of security to other neighbors. Attend grand openings. Park near entrances to shopping malls and shopping centers. Drive your vehicle to local sporting events, schools, churches and anywhere else you are going where there will be lots of people.
Pest Control Marketing Tip On How To Handle and Overcome Objections
Pest Control Marketing is a subject that I speak about on a daily basis.
I was having a conversation with some pest control operators awhile back and we got on the topic of selling.
This guy asked me what I thought was the best way to overcome objections.
Now, this is an important subject because, after all, the less people object, the more they buy, right?
I told him that I thought the best way to overcome an objection is to not get the objection in the first place.
He laughed... but I was dead serious.
I pointed out a study done a few years ago by two psychologists, Harold Gerard and Morton Deutsch. They proved that a person is ten times harder to convince to change his or her mind once they have openly and physically stated a belief or position. It is, therefore, very important to address an objection before it is stated rather than afterwards. Once a person actually states the objection, you have lost a lot of leverage.
Here's an example: If I state my price as fifty-seven dollars and the prospect tells me he thinks fifty-seven dollars is too much, then he is going to be hard to convince otherwise. I now have to persuade him to change his mind and his position. In order for that to happen, he will have to admit that he was wrong and that is a hard thing for most people to do.
It would be better if I said to him something like this first:Now some people might be inclined, at first, to think fifty-seven dollars is too much and they can't afford it. But they would be mistaken, and here's why:
I then proceed to explain why fifty-seven dollars is not too much money for what he is getting and how he actuallycan afford it. I proceed to create the value and justify the cost in his mind before he comes out with the objection.
Now I have handled the objection BEFORE he states it, and I have a much greater chance of them not physically stating it at all.
Victor Antonio explains this in his book Response Block Selling.
If you will keep this strategy in mind and make it a practice when delivering proposals and presentations, it will definitely increase your closing percentages and make your pest control marketing more successful.
And that... will definitely get you more new customers.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in Bethania Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
Pest Control Lead Generation Financing Bethania