Pest Control Marketing Company with 100% ROI
Back in the day, pest control in Winston Salem was a somewhat closed market. You had to know someone who had tried a particular company’s services and was satisfied with the results. And though word-of-mouth marketing is sufficient in maintaining a nice customer flow, it has its limits. One day things changed, and it is now simply not enough to just do a good job and have happy clients. Why did this happen?
Today people have practically unlimited access to the Internet. It allows users to find any pest control company in Winston Salem they want, read the reviews, and compare the prices and services. This is why a marketing plan for pest control companies has become a must-have. Finding new customers, rewarding your loyal clients, and raising brand awareness is the new reality for pest control online marketing. The Lasting Trend digital marketing agency specializes in these areas.
Best Offer Ever: Who Is Your Client and How Your Service Can Help Him
There are a lot of pest control marketing ideas in Winston Salem. However, one can say that the basic idea is to know your clientele. Actually, it applies to literally any kind of business marketing, not only pest control. If you are selling a product or your services, it is vital to have answers to the following questions:
- Who your customer is?
- How old is your customer?
- Which gender is most prominent among customers?
- What do they want from you?
- How will a customer know he needs pest control?
- What price is he ready to pay?
- Where is he located?
- Why should he choose you over your competitors?
- What does he know about pest control, and what should he know?
Each and every question from this list should have an answer. When developing your pest control marketing strategy, base it on your client’s image, interests, location, and needs. Let’s say, you have conducted marketing research about your clientele. The results show, that 85% of your customers are wealthy men in their 30s with a wife and kids, who live within a 30 miles from you.
In this case, your marketing strategy should address them. For example, your pest control ad should say, that your methods of dealing with bugs are fast and there are no consequences which may hurt your kid’s health. Your target audience will see this ad, apply it to their situation, and decide that you are the safest bet (especially, if your price is just right) and will choose you over your competitors.
Effective Internet Marketing For Pest Control Businesses
1. Make sure people can easily read the signage on the side of your vehicle - Does your vehicle attract attention?Are the words easy to read (or are the obscured by wild and fancy graphics)? Are the letters big enough and bold enough to read from far away? Is you phone number big and easy to read? It does you no good at all to put a message on the side of your vehicle if it can't be read... or if it is hard to read. Your vehicle is a rolling billboard. Make sure the people who see it rolling by can read what it says very quickly and easily... and from far away!
2. Make a bold promise or statement of benefit - What does the message on the side of your vehicle say? ( Sorry to have to tell you this, but no one really cares what the name of your company is. They only care about what you can do for them). Are you making someone a promise of what you can do for them? Are you offering a big, bold guarantee? Do you explain it clearly? If you just put the name of your company on the side of your vehicle and your telephone number, you are missing out on a great opportunity to get new customers. If people see your vehicle, it is critical that your vehicle speak to them. Tell them what you want them to know. And be specific.
Give a Call To Action.
Give them a direction to follow. If you think they will figure it out on their own, you are making a serious mistake that will cost you new customers.
3. Put your vehicle if front of as many people as you can - Choose high-visibility parking spaces. Eat at restaurants during peak periods and park your vehicle as near the front door as possible (arrive early to get the best parking spot). When servicing a home or business, leave your vehicle near or in the street so other people driving by can see it, especially important in neighborhoods. This gives a sense of security to other neighbors. Attend grand openings. Park near entrances to shopping malls and shopping centers. Drive your vehicle to local sporting events, schools, churches and anywhere else you are going where there will be lots of people.
Why You Need to Market Your Pest Control Business Online
Why would anyone want to market on the Internet when you aren't selling anything online?
The honest answer is, the Internet is designed for not just promoting goods, it's also excellent for getting info.
It's very good for comparing neighborhood pest control companies as well as checking out the local specials at the grocery store. What makes people search online for local companies?
To begin with, what you come across on the Internet is actually much more current compared to what the yellow pages are. Trying to find info on the Internet is additionally a lot more Earth friendly, think about the number of trees it requires to create millions of telephone guides! In addition to that, the swiftness and ease of the world wide web convert it into a great place to get even local information.
Dozen of newspapers across the country have stopped print papers and taken there services online, and phone books are sure to quickly join them. Which means that for those who have some sort of local business that you would like to market, you'll want to make Internet marketing an element of the marketing budget.
Researchers have confirmed over and over that businesses having a web presence receive additional clients every month from other web site. But not just any website if you aren't on the very first page then you definitely losing customers, customers that are heading right to the competitors.
So if you would like get rolling the very first thing for you to do will be to find an experienced marketing and advertising company to design you a website that the major search engines will fall madly in love with. Although you may currently have a web site, you will probably have to have another one. If the existing web page is hidden on page 300 on the search engines, it's literally worthless and refreshing it seriously isn't likely to be really worth the time and effort. Its like having the perfect restaurant that no one can find and no one knows about. Revamping the menu just isn't going to bring you the business.
Pest Control Marketing
Maybe you already have a web page. Maybe you even spent a lot of money getting it built and designed.
But here is the million dollar question...
Is your website making your phone ring?
Marketing your pest control company on the Internet is not just a matter of having a web page with the name of your company. If a potential customer don't see your name within the first ten results when they do a search, then your site isn't worth the space its built on.
Its a little like the finest restaurant in town but nobody knows about it and its on a dead end street. Even if you do expensive advertising, you'll never get any drive by traffic. There isn't a lot you can do about a bad location.
Location, location, location is what makes your phone rings with people looking for your services. And by location, I mean your website seeds to be on top.
So, can you just re-do the site that you already have?
The reason is that search engines take lots of factors into consideration, and chances are (since your site isn't placing well already) the search engines don't like your site for whatever reasons.
Changing the site in an attempt to appease the Internet gods is a little like changing your menu after you've served rotted food. Its just not worth it. Its better to close the restaurant and open up in a new part of town with a new name, right?
Likewise, its faster and cheaper to just do your site right, right from the beginning.
How long will it take before your phone is ringing?
A company that knows what they are doing can get you on the first page within a couple of weeks at most. That being said, not every marketing company can do that. It makes a big difference to hire someone that knows your business in particular. Back to the restaurant analogy, who wants to go to a place the specializes in Japanese, Mexican, Armenian and Irish food?
Getting you on page one is part of the job, but enticing people to call YOU instead of the competition is the second part. You'll want to be an active participant with your marketing company so that you can make sure that your current specials and other discounts are up to date and attractive to your potential customers.
Pest Control Marketing online can bring you dozens of new clients quickly and with very little work on your part. When done right, its the wisest use of your marketing dollars!
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in Winston Salem Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
Pest Control Lead Generation Deals Winston Salem