Pest Control Marketing Company with 100% ROI
Back in the day, pest control in Kernersville was a somewhat closed market. You had to know someone who had tried a particular company’s services and was satisfied with the results. And though word-of-mouth marketing is sufficient in maintaining a nice customer flow, it has its limits. One day things changed, and it is now simply not enough to just do a good job and have happy clients. Why did this happen?
Today people have practically unlimited access to the Internet. It allows users to find any pest control company in Kernersville they want, read the reviews, and compare the prices and services. This is why a marketing plan for pest control companies has become a must-have. Finding new customers, rewarding your loyal clients, and raising brand awareness is the new reality for pest control online marketing. The Lasting Trend digital marketing agency specializes in these areas.
Best Offer Ever: Who Is Your Client and How Your Service Can Help Him
There are a lot of pest control marketing ideas in Kernersville. However, one can say that the basic idea is to know your clientele. Actually, it applies to literally any kind of business marketing, not only pest control. If you are selling a product or your services, it is vital to have answers to the following questions:
- Who your customer is?
- How old is your customer?
- Which gender is most prominent among customers?
- What do they want from you?
- How will a customer know he needs pest control?
- What price is he ready to pay?
- Where is he located?
- Why should he choose you over your competitors?
- What does he know about pest control, and what should he know?
Each and every question from this list should have an answer. When developing your pest control marketing strategy, base it on your client’s image, interests, location, and needs. Let’s say, you have conducted marketing research about your clientele. The results show, that 85% of your customers are wealthy men in their 30s with a wife and kids, who live within a 30 miles from you.
In this case, your marketing strategy should address them. For example, your pest control ad should say, that your methods of dealing with bugs are fast and there are no consequences which may hurt your kid’s health. Your target audience will see this ad, apply it to their situation, and decide that you are the safest bet (especially, if your price is just right) and will choose you over your competitors.
Pest Control Marketing
Why should you advertise online if you can't sell something online?
The answer is simple, the world wide web is good for more than just selling products, its good for finding information.
Its also good for finding a local pest control company or to find out if anythings on sale at the local store. Why are people looking online for local services?
For one thing, the information that you find online is updated much easier than the phone book can. Looking for information online is also more Earth friendly, imagine how many trees it takes to make a million phone books! Not only that, but the speed and convenience of the Internet make it a fantastic place to find even local information.
Phone books are going the way of newspapers, all online. So if you have a local business that you want to advertise, you need to make inter net marketing part of your budget.
Research has proven again and again that companies with a web presence get more customers every year from their website. If your website isn't on the first page then you are missing out on clientele, clientele that's going straight to your competition.
So if you want to get started the first thing you need to do is research a reputable marketing company to build you a website that the search engines will fall in love with. Even if you already have a web site, chances are you'll need a new one. If your current site is buried on page 10,976 on Google, its really useless and reviving it just isn't going to be worth your time or your money.
After you have picked a marketing company, the rest is really up to them. Don't be fooled into paying thousands of dollars for your marketing either. There are plenty of companies that can work for a reasonable price, especially if they specialize in your market.
Pest Control Marketing
Pest Control Marketing is a subject that I speak about on a daily basis.
I was having a conversation with some pest control operators awhile back and we got on the topic of selling.
This guy asked me what I thought was the best way to overcome objections.
Now, this is an important subject because, after all, the less people object, the more they buy, right?
I told him that I thought the best way to overcome an objection is to not get the objection in the first place.
He laughed... but I was dead serious.
I pointed out a study done a few years ago by two psychologists, Harold Gerard and Morton Deutsch. They proved that a person is ten times harder to convince to change his or her mind once they have openly and physically stated a belief or position. It is, therefore, very important to address an objection before it is stated rather than afterwards. Once a person actually states the objection, you have lost a lot of leverage.
Here's an example: If I state my price as fifty-seven dollars and the prospect tells me he thinks fifty-seven dollars is too much, then he is going to be hard to convince otherwise. I now have to persuade him to change his mind and his position. In order for that to happen, he will have to admit that he was wrong and that is a hard thing for most people to do.
It would be better if I said to him something like this first:Now some people might be inclined, at first, to think fifty-seven dollars is too much and they can't afford it. But they would be mistaken, and here's why:
I then proceed to explain why fifty-seven dollars is not too much money for what he is getting and how he actuallycan afford it. I proceed to create the value and justify the cost in his mind before he comes out with the objection.
Now I have handled the objection BEFORE he states it, and I have a much greater chance of them not physically stating it at all.
Victor Antonio explains this in his book Response Block Selling.
If you will keep this strategy in mind and make it a practice when delivering proposals and presentations, it will definitely increase your closing percentages and make your pest control marketing more successful.
And that... will definitely get you more new customers.
Marketing a Pest Control Business Online
1. Make sure people can easily read the signage on the side of your vehicle - Does your vehicle attract attention?Are the words easy to read (or are the obscured by wild and fancy graphics)? Are the letters big enough and bold enough to read from far away? Is you phone number big and easy to read? It does you no good at all to put a message on the side of your vehicle if it can't be read... or if it is hard to read. Your vehicle is a rolling billboard. Make sure the people who see it rolling by can read what it says very quickly and easily... and from far away!
2. Make a bold promise or statement of benefit - What does the message on the side of your vehicle say? ( Sorry to have to tell you this, but no one really cares what the name of your company is. They only care about what you can do for them). Are you making someone a promise of what you can do for them? Are you offering a big, bold guarantee? Do you explain it clearly? If you just put the name of your company on the side of your vehicle and your telephone number, you are missing out on a great opportunity to get new customers. If people see your vehicle, it is critical that your vehicle speak to them. Tell them what you want them to know. And be specific.
Give a Call To Action.
Give them a direction to follow. If you think they will figure it out on their own, you are making a serious mistake that will cost you new customers.
3. Put your vehicle if front of as many people as you can - Choose high-visibility parking spaces. Eat at restaurants during peak periods and park your vehicle as near the front door as possible (arrive early to get the best parking spot). When servicing a home or business, leave your vehicle near or in the street so other people driving by can see it, especially important in neighborhoods. This gives a sense of security to other neighbors. Attend grand openings. Park near entrances to shopping malls and shopping centers. Drive your vehicle to local sporting events, schools, churches and anywhere else you are going where there will be lots of people.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in Kernersville Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
Pest Control PPC Marketing Financing Deals Kernersville