PEST CONTROL MARKETING SERVICES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Pest Control Marketing That Generates More Calls, Leads & Sales
Want more booked jobs? You’re going to need online marketing. American adults now spend more than 6 hours per day online on average, and not only that, but 97% of consumers go online to find local services. To connect with them, you need to dominate the web in all the places they spend their time—the search engines, local directories, social media, their email inboxes, and all the other places they browse online.
Homeowners, landlords, and property managers need to rely on the most trusted and efficient pest control companies to keep rodents and insects at bay. So, how do you set your business apart from the competition?
This is where digital marketing comes into play for your pest control business! Keep reading to learn how to build your online presence and reach more customers with the right online marketing strategy.
One great thing about digital marketing is that you have the ability to analyze your presence with current and potential customers. Identifying when and where consumers are searching, and how to impact their purchase decision is where a comprehensive marketing strategy comes into play.
Tools such as Google My Business and Google Analytics can help you identify consumer behavior and decide what is and isn’t working.
Did you know that more than 80 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations?
Reputation management and review marketing can help your pest control company:
- Engage with current and future consumers
- Maintain a trusted name and reputation
- Encourage customer contact
- Increase the effectiveness of your paid advertising efforts
Advertising your company’s reviews and reputation can help encourage customers to contact you.
Reviews are becoming more and more relevant in the eyes of search engines like Google and business listing algorithms. And, just like personal recommendations, the most recent and positive reviews make a larger difference.
Marketing a Pest Control Business Online
The basic foundation of any successful marketing program is a clear understanding of the 3 M's and how they relate to each other. Make sure you take the time to educate yourself in these 3 areas. Just because you open up a business doesn't mean new customers will just show up. You have to have a plan to attract them... and keep them for a long time. The most important part of your pest control business is the marketing of it. If you don't do that effectively, you won't have any customers... and that is a FACT!
The 3 M's of Marketing:
1. Message - This is what you want to say to your potential clients and customers. It is the message you are sending to your chosen market. This is your deal. Your message needs to be powerful, dynamic and compelling. This is what you are saying to someone that is going to convince them that YOU are the one they should be doing business with.
2. Market -These are the people you want to deliver your message to. These should be the people most likely to purchase your product or service... in this case, termite and/or pest control. You need to study your market and make sure you are delivering your message to the right market. Example: You would not want to spend a lot of money to send out a direct mail campaign selling termite control to a zip code and find out later that it consisted mostly of apartment dwellers. Why? Because renters don't purchase termite control. That is almost always left up to the owner of the structure. Make sense. I hope so.
3. Media - This is the vehicle you choose to deliver your message to your chosen market. Examples include the internet, yellow pages, radio, TV, newspaper, magazine, hand-out flyers, public speaking, etc. Media can be very expensive, so it is very important that you have crafted the right message and have identified the best market to deliver it to.
It is critical that you understand the importance of each of the 3 M's and how each one relates to the other 2. They are like the 3 legs of a bar stool. If one leg is missing or broken, the stool will not support you and will ultimately cause you to fall.
Think of it as firing a gun. Ready, aim, fire. Each is equally important if you want to be able to consistently hit your target.
Pest control is a highly competitive field in the paid advertising space, but these advertisements can offer significant benefits.
Not all pests are created equal. Some may be a nuisance, but customers can wait to have them taken care of.
Others, like bedbugs and fleas, instill a sense of urgency with consumers, and they need the service now. Because this is a competitive search and consumers won’t spend time scrolling through the local listings, paid advertisements serve to capture the attention of those customers.
For those who need an exterminator, pest control companies need to ensure that their marketing campaigns are visible where, and when, customers are searching for pest control services.More people use the internet on their phone than their computer, so it’s important for your website to be easy to use and accessible through mobile. Here’s what you should know about mobile optimization for your business.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in North Carolina Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.