PEST CONTROL MARKETING SERVICES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Pest Control Marketing That Generates More Calls, Leads & Sales
Want more booked jobs? You’re going to need online marketing. American adults now spend more than 6 hours per day online on average, and not only that, but 97% of consumers go online to find local services. To connect with them, you need to dominate the web in all the places they spend their time—the search engines, local directories, social media, their email inboxes, and all the other places they browse online.
Homeowners, landlords, and property managers need to rely on the most trusted and efficient pest control companies to keep rodents and insects at bay. So, how do you set your business apart from the competition?
This is where digital marketing comes into play for your pest control business! Keep reading to learn how to build your online presence and reach more customers with the right online marketing strategy.
One great thing about digital marketing is that you have the ability to analyze your presence with current and potential customers. Identifying when and where consumers are searching, and how to impact their purchase decision is where a comprehensive marketing strategy comes into play.
Tools such as Google My Business and Google Analytics can help you identify consumer behavior and decide what is and isn’t working.
Did you know that more than 80 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations?
Reputation management and review marketing can help your pest control company:
- Engage with current and future consumers
- Maintain a trusted name and reputation
- Encourage customer contact
- Increase the effectiveness of your paid advertising efforts
Advertising your company’s reviews and reputation can help encourage customers to contact you.
Reviews are becoming more and more relevant in the eyes of search engines like Google and business listing algorithms. And, just like personal recommendations, the most recent and positive reviews make a larger difference.
Pest Control Marketing - Costly Mistakes That Will Spell Disaster for Your Pest Control Marketing
Pest control marketing is not brain surgery. If you will simply follow certain PROVEN marketing strategies and principles, you can be assured of streams of new customers who keep showing up at your door ready to do business with you.
One of the best ways to grow your pest control business is to get people to refer you to others... especially your current customers. What they say about you is a thousand times more powerful than what you say about yourself. People love to talk and you certainly want them to talk about YOU and YOUR BUSINESS. And you want them to say good things.
Just remember this: Satisfied customers don't refer people. Amazed customers DO. Shocked & Awed customers DO. Wow'd customers DO.
If you will follow these 3 suggestions it will cause your customers to talk about you in a good way to their friends, neighbors and associates.
1. Always give your customers more than what they pay you for - This is an important key to success no matter what business you are in. Never nickel and dime your customers. Find things to do for them for FREE... that you could charge for if you wanted to. This will cause them to feel appreciated and obligated. It's called "The Law Of Reciprocity". When you do something extraordinary and/or unexpected for someone, it makes them want to repay you. In this case, they would do that by referring you to others.
2. Reward your customers for referrals - Offering referral incentives to your customers will definitely up the numbers of times they tell people about you. Cash, gift cards, gasoline cards, restaurant cards, movie tickets, all are good incentives. Never use a discount of your service as an incentive. It's been proven that people tend to distrust that offering to a certain degree. They will respond quicker to a reward that is unrelated to your product or service.
3. Ask for referrals - This is difficult for some people. They feel it makes them look desperate if they come right out and ask someone for a referral. But it's not desperate unless YOU are desperate. Simply explain that your business is a referral driven business and you want to be able to provide your services to their friends, neighbors and associates. Don't be pushy. Just keep reminding them. Sooner or later they will get in the habit of telling others about you. You just have to train them to do it.
Bottom line: Referrals are the cornerstone of pest control marketing. Learning the techniques of referral generation and applying them will assure that you always have a ringing phone and new accounts to service.
Pest control is a highly competitive field in the paid advertising space, but these advertisements can offer significant benefits.
Not all pests are created equal. Some may be a nuisance, but customers can wait to have them taken care of.
Others, like bedbugs and fleas, instill a sense of urgency with consumers, and they need the service now. Because this is a competitive search and consumers won’t spend time scrolling through the local listings, paid advertisements serve to capture the attention of those customers.
For those who need an exterminator, pest control companies need to ensure that their marketing campaigns are visible where, and when, customers are searching for pest control services.More people use the internet on their phone than their computer, so it’s important for your website to be easy to use and accessible through mobile. Here’s what you should know about mobile optimization for your business.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in North Carolina Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.